Wireless Display App
Wireless Display App helps you cast an android device screen quickly to the TV screen.
Wireless display app is useful for wireless display adapters and you can quickly access it from the notification bar. The app runs perfectly on all devices with 4.2 and up versions of androids.
How to use the Wireless Display App
- first, check whether your TV supports wireless display.
- Your mobile and TV must connect to the same network.
- Click the “Connect” button in the app and choose your TV.
- Wireless control.
- No physical stuff.
- Instantly sharing.
- Mouse & Keyboard support.
- Projecting protected content.
- Fix crash bugs.
- Update to the new SDK.
- Add support Android P.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: The Tree Team
- File Size: 5.8 MB
- Requires OS: 4.3 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Network Connections
FAQs - Wireless Display App
You can connect your smartphone with a smart TV by using the Wireless display app.
You can easily enable screen mirroring with a free wireless display app.
There are two reasons expected, first your screen may not support a wireless display adapter and second is that your TV may not connect with the same network connection.