Pill Reminder App
Pill Reminder App is the best medication tracker for pharmacists, physicians, and patients.
Pill Reminder App makes your every treatment successful. It allows you to accurately track your tablets, close, measurement, activities, and health oxtails. Pill reminder app also measures your condition about diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety, depression, hypertension, multiple sclerosis, weight, blood pressure, sugar level, etc. it is a medication management platform that keeps reporting you every day.
Top 5 Pill Reminder App
1. Medisafe Medication Reminder: Tracks your prescriptions and reminds you when it’s time for a refill.
2. Tabtime Vibe Vibrating Pill Timer Reminder: Reminder for the hard of hearing or for noise disturbed people.
3. Med Minder: Medication Dispenser for the Elderly.
4. PillPack: Set various reminders throughout the day.
5. E-pill Once-a-Day Reminder: Analog reminder to take one pill a day.
- Health journal.
- Dosing schemes.
- Family sharing.
- Personalized tips.
- Pill alarms.
- Logbook for insulin.
- Built-in mood tracker.
- Depression free app.
- Therapy app.
- Peace of mind.
- Medical expert.
- Academic research partners.
- Support complex dose schedule.
- Selection of OTC and RX medication.
- Android wearable.
- Customized reminder.
- Doctor appointments Reminder.
- Free widgets.
- Notification sound.
- Led flash notification.
- Completely free.
- Dashboard supported.
- Monthly overview.
- Goal achievement.
- Treatment status.
- Control your body.
- Easy to use.
- Data cloud backup.
- Counting bug fixed.
- The latest android supported.
- System alert fixed.
- Category: Health
- Developer: Varies with devices
- File Size: Varies with devices
- Requires OS: Varies with devices
- Language: English
- Permissions: Network Connections
FAQs - Pill Reminder App
Pill reminder app is the best reminder app for android.
Yes, reminders on the iPhone have an alarm and also vibration for hard hearing people.
Yes, the pill reminder app also works as hourly reminders. You can easily download the app from moboapps.info.