GPS speedometer app accurately measures the speed of your walking, running, jogging, car, bike, or any vehicle.
GPS Speedometer or Odometer app is one of the best apps to measure the speed of any moving thing. It provides you GPS navigation through a built-in map. It has a built-in speed alert that prevents you from getting speeding. You can measure the average speed, trip time, and total distance by using the GPS speedometer app.
- Works in offline mode.
- Instant connection.
- HUD modes.
- Different orientation.
- Set your desired units i.e., m/s, km/h, or mph.
- Attractive and straightforward interface.
- Minimum and maximum speed.
- Drive in a perfect range.
- Delete any entry.
- Siren, red light, and long vibration notification.
- Find latitude, longitude, and altitude of the current location.
- Share your location quickly.
- Run in the background window.
- View your jogging path on the map.
- Uses very little battery.
- You can reset all data in one click.
- Libraries updated.
- Navigation map improved.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: COOL NIKS
- File Size: 5 MB
- Requires OS: 5.0 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Location, Multimedia, Network Connections, Storage
FAQs - Gps Speedometer
GPS Speedometer and Odometer is the best speedometer app for android. You can also use DigiHUD Speedometer, Drag Racer Car Performance, SpeedView, and Ulysse Speedometer.
Being inside a building obstructs satellite data on your position, and it causes GPS drifting.
Yes, GPS speed has shown to be more accurate than most vehicle speedometers.