CQAtest App is used for the built-in system test of the Android phone.
CQAtest App diagnoses all components step by step like Battery Test, Bluetooth, Camera, Display, Fm, Headset, Different Sensor, Speakers, Receivers, Vibration, Mega Cam, Touch, Subkey, Font Cam, Led, Barcode, Emulator Test, Sensorhub Test, Hack Ic, Mst Test, Mlc, Iris Camera Test, and Use Loopback, etc. It is especially performing tests for Motorola and Lenovo mobile devices components with a command like CQA menu, sequence, model assembly mode, and MMI test. The CQAtest is a free testing tool for both user and developer.
Top 5 CQAtest App:
- CQAtest: Built-in system test of the Android phone.
- Motorola Connect: Supports Moto 360, Moto Pulse, Moto Surround, and more.
- Moto Insiders: Learning program and online community for sales.
- Moto Camera: Optimized for 2016 Moto devices and integrated with Google Photos.
- Moto Actions: Simple gestures without having to touch the screen.
- Sim card test.
- FM & headset test.
- Working correctly.
- Certain functionality tests.
- Factory hard reset.
- Backup and reset.
- Power cycling.
- Easy menu.
- Support the latest Android OS.
- Phone unlocking.
- Compass test.
- Support Android wear.
- CPU/memory info.
- Accelerator test.
- WiFi test.
- Vibration test.
- Fingerprint test.
- Hardware test.
- Multiple device support.
- Defective pixel mode.
- Color testing.
- Settings updated.
- More testings added.
- Real-time system monitoring added.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: Varies with Device
- File Size: Varies with Device
- Requires OS: Varies with Device
- Language: English
- Permissions: Microphone, Device ID & call information, Storage
FAQs - CQAtest App
CQA means a Certified Quality Auditor. The purpose of the app is to identify a production system’s strengths and weaknesses in quality control.
Using CQAtest App, you can perform testing of your Motorola mobile devices components.
Yes, you can safely disable the CQATest app on your mobile.