BusyBox APK provides several Unix utilities in a single executable file through mobile devices.
BusyBox APK consists of a set of UNIX tools for every rooted application to perform its magic. It is designed to be a bit practical for the use of Linux kernels, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. The app will run in the background every time and it requires root access. BusyBox app works like a Swiss Army knife for Android it will not do anything alone, but will give you access to many benefits from third-party apps.
- The fastest and most trusted.
- Support for arm and intel based devices.
- Free and no internet permission is required.
- Larger GNU Core Utilities.
- Backup feature.
- Advance Smart install feature.
- Ability to handpick the applets.
- Safety check for missing applets.
- Better overall support.
- More frequent updates.
- Updated the Busybox binary to 1.32.0.
- Added RAM disk installation.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: Stephen (Stericson).
- File Size: Varies with device
- Requires OS: Varies with device
- Language: English
- Permissions: Storage, Multimedia
FAQs - BusyBox APK
Busy Box allows you or programs to take action on your phone using Linux (copied from Unix) commands. BusyBox gives functionality to your phone, which is not possible without it.
No, BusyBox is a software suite that provides multiple Unix utilities in a single file. It runs in a variety of POSIX environments, such as Linux, Android, and FreeBSD.
Yes, Busybox required root access on android devices for most of the apps.