Blood Pressure App
Blood Pressure App accurately tracks how systolic, diastolic, pulse, arrhythmia factors influence your blood pressure.
Blood pressure application deals with your current, highest, and lowest blood pressure and also enables you to keep records of many other health-related data. The app keeps all your medical readings, measurement, analysis, statistics graphs, and comprehensive reports with detailed history. You can customize the app layout and settings according to your needs.
- Update and Retrieve measurements.
- Detailed and short description of any records.
- Date and Time of Blood Pressure.
- Even calculate Pulse rate and weight.
- Multiple user support.
- Statistics, graphs, and charts of blood pressure factors.
- Mean Arterial Pressure – MAP
- Pulse Pressure – PP
- Cards with a comparison of different time periods and factors.
- Export data as CSV and PDF files.
- Reminder to monitor blood pressure daily.
- Filter to show any specific record or data.
- Specially designed for color-blind users with dark and light themes.
- Categorizing and data backup support.
- Remember that this app can not measure your blood pressure.
- This application does not replace your professional medical treatment with your doctor.
- Visit the Support page with more detailed instructions.
- The more medical analysis added.
- Multi data export added.
- Category: Health
- Developer: Klimaszewski Szymon
- File Size: 13 MB
- Requires OS: 4.2 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Location, Storage, Network Connection
FAQs - Blood Pressure App
Yes with the Blood Pressure App you can take and monitor blood pressure and it’s available for both Android and iPhone Users.
Top 5 Blood Pressure Checkers Applications
- Blood Pressure App
- My Diet Coach
- Sleep Cycle