The simple Barometer App is used to measure atmospheric pressure and distance above the sea.
A barometer app is a scientific application that accurately measures air pressure and altitude in a particular environment and shows your current location by using a Built-in GPS and Built-in pressure sensor. This Barometer tracker app is simpler and handy than using an aneroid or mercury barometer.
Exemplary uses of Barometer App
- Health and medical: To monitor the atmospheric pressure and prepare yourself for pressure jumps, headaches, migraine, and malaise.
- Fishing and sailing: Monitoring the weather can increase the chances of good fishing.
- Sportsmen and tourists: For predicting and checking the weather, air temperature, wind speed, and location.
- Pilots: For check pressure and altitude.
- Barometric pressure.
- Find out the name, location, and country.
- Current local weather data.
- Outside temperature.
- Wind speed.
- Humidity and hygrometer.
The smartphones which haven’t a pressure sensor, the measurement should be less accurate.
- Improved algorithm.
- Support RU, IT language.
- Calibration functions added.
- New units pressure mbar, inHg, mm Hg added.
- Category: Utilities
- Developer: EXA tools
- File Size: 4.9 MB
- Requires OS: 4.1 and Up
- Language: English
- Permissions: Precise Location, Wi-Fi connection
FAQs -Barometer App
Yes, the iphone has a barometer.
Changes in barometric pressure can cause headaches.
Ms. Vanos said people are most comfortable with barometric pressure of 30 inches of mercury (inHg).